The location and contact information provided below pertains to just one of several HIV Care Case Management Providers. A full list of contact information for these organizations can be found here.
Participant Eligibility Requirements:
- a medical diagnosis of HIV;
- must have an Idaho state address and reside in the state;
- a monthly income equal to or less than 200% Federal Poverty Level (FPL);
- (Please refer to http:/aspe.hhs.gov/poverty);
- not currently an inmate of any state correctional institution or will not be when application is approved; and
- does not have available resources from other sources sufficient to pay for HIV-related services;
- Private insurance medication coverage limit has been reached
Income as defined: Income means gross monthly income before deductions.
(Includes the following)
- Wages, salary, commission or fees
- Net income from farm or self employment
- Unemployment compensation
- Public Employee or Military Retirement or Veterans payments
- Private pensions or annuities
- Alimony or child support payments
- Social Security Benefits
- Public assistance or welfare payments
HIV care and treatment services are administered through contracts with District Health Departments and community-based organizations throughout Idaho. The Ryan White Part B AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) and coverage of other direct care services are administered directly through the Family Planning, STD and HIV Program. A list of Idaho Case Management Providers can be found here.