To qualify for MADAP services, a person must meet the following criteria:
- Be diagnosed as having HIV;
- Qualify financially (anticipated gross annual household income must be at or below 500 percent of the current federal poverty level for the size of the legal household);
- Be a resident of Maryland;
- Not be eligible for Maryland Medical Assistance (Medicaid);
- Submit a complete MADAP application with required documentation.
Submit a complete MADAP application with required documentation. Mail completed, signed applications to: Prevention and Health Promotion Administration 500 North Calvert Street, 5th Floor, Baltimore, Maryland 21202.
If you have questions or need help completing the application, call 410-767-6535 or 1-800-205-6308 (toll-free).
Note: All complete MADAP applications are reviewed and processed to determine eligibility. Eligibility determinations for complete applications are made within 5 business days of receipt. If a client needs medications immediately, MADAP has 2 programs for short-term assistance. See our MADAP Forms page for our TAP and Urgent MADAP applications.
State covers some form of HCV drug therapies as part of their approved drug formularies: Yes
To learn more about what HCV drug therapies are on the drug formulary, please visit tiicann.org/co-infection-watch.html (go to page #7).