To be eligible for MIDAP:
- You must provide documentation of HIV disease.
- You must provide proof of residency in the state of Michigan.
- In some cases, you must have applied for public assistance (Medicaid and/or Adult Benefits Waiver program) with the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) within the past 90 days and have a pending, denial, or spend-down status.
- Your gross income cannot exceed 500 percent of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL). Your income will be evaluated based on FPL guidelines in effect when MIDAP receives your completed application.
Clients do not have to fill out the MIDAP application on their own. They can get help from case managers or MIDAP staff.
Clients may also apply online.
MIDAP Online Application Instructions for Members
In order to start your online application, go to milogin.michigan.gov.
- Create a MILogin account (you will receive an email confirmation, verifying your access after you have created your account) (Guide for how to create a new MILogin account for members is available here.)
- Login to MILogin and request access to the Michigan Drug Assistance Program (MIDAP)
- Complete the User Registration
- Click “Initiate New Application” to complete begin your application
- If you have a MIDAP ID number, use your MIDAP ID number when completing your online application
State covers some form of HCV drug therapies as part of their approved drug formularies: Yes
To learn more about what HCV drug therapies are on the drug formulary, please visit tiicann.org/co-infection-watch.html (go to page #7).