To be eligible for the AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) in Minnesota, a person must:
- Be HIV positive
- Be uninsured or insured with a drug co-pay
- Have income below 400 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
You cannot be on Medical Assistance, Medical Assistance for Employed Persons with Disabilities or MinnesotaCare.
- Read the Notice of Privacy Practices and Rights and Responsibilities on pages B through D at the back of the form. Tear them off and keep them.
- Answer all questions on the application. If you need more space, write the number of the question and the answer on a separate piece of paper. Include it with the application.
- Sign and date the application.
- Attach proofs. Proofs are listed on page A.
Mail the completed application to:
P.O. Box 64972
St. Paul, MN 55164-0972
You can call Program HH Customer Care at 651-431-2398. If you have questions or need help, call your HIV case manager or an HIV benefits counselor.
State covers some form of HCV drug therapies as part of their approved drug formularies: Yes
To learn more about what HCV drug therapies are on the drug formulary, please visit tiicann.org/co-infection-watch.html (go to page #7).