- Client income must not exceed 400% of Federal Poverty Guidelines-approx. $47,080/year for one.
- Client may own a single-family home and a car
- Additional assets of the client may not exceed $10,000
- Lab tests for T-Cell and Viral Load must be done every six months
- ADAP eligibility recertification every six months
- For more information, please call Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health, ADAP staff at (775) 684-3499
Complete the application form at an eligibility site (below) and provide the following:
- Documentation of HIV status
- Proof of Nevada residency (current utility bill, phone bill, driver license, etc)
- Current government-issued photo ID
- Proof of income not to exceed 400% of the federal poverty level ($44,680 for a single person)
- Proof of all assets that can include a single-family, owner occupied home, one car (two if married) and liquid assets not to exceed $10,000
- Eligibility must be verified every six months with current documents and labs
- Failure to recertify within the six months results in removal from the program
In Northern Nevada and the rural frontier call Access to Healthcare Network (AHN) in Reno at 775-284-9207 for an appointment.
In Southern Nevada/Las Vegas call Access to Healthcare Network (AHN) at 702-489-3400 x 400 for an appointment.
Please check with the eligibility organization in your area for a list of available program support services.
Ryan White HIV/AIDS Part B is the payer of last resort. All individuals applying are screened for other possible resources: Medicaid, county assistance, SSI, VA, Medicare, etc.