- You must be a New Jersey resident 30 days prior to the date of your application.
- Your annual income must NOT EXCEED 500 percent of the federal poverty level.
- You must present a letter from a physician that certifies the medical necessity of receiving the covered medication(s).
- You must sign a consent form which attests to the accuracy of the information and allows for verification.
- If you have other forms of reimbursement through private insurance you may not be eligible for our program unless you have received the maximum benefits allowable under the plan.
State covers some form of HCV drug therapies as part of their approved drug formularies: Yes
To learn more about what HCV drug therapies are on the drug formulary, please visit tiicann.org/co-infection-watch.html (go to page #7).