In order to qualify for HIV services, each applicant must show documented proof of the following:
- Proof of HIV/AIDS Status, verified by a licensed medical provider.
- New Mexico Residency with a physical address (PO Box is not acceptable): Examples:
- Current driver’s license or identification card
- Approved current lease
- Major utility bill
- Annual Income less than 400% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL). Examples:
- Employment income/wages/salaries
- Self-employment income
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Unemployment income
- Insurance documentation
All persons must be eligible for and actively enrolled in the HSP network to receive ADAP services. Clients must be enrolled in and utilizing Medical Case Management, to ensure coordination between ADAP services and ambulatory medical care so that the client is prescribed and accesses needed medications.
To enroll, please contact one of the following providers:
State covers some form of HCV drug therapies as part of their approved drug formularies: No
To learn more about what HCV drug therapies are on the drug formulary, please visit tiicann.org/co-infection-watch.html (go to page #7).