To get into the program, you must:
- Have proof of HIV positive status.
- Live in Washington State.
- Have gross monthly income at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level (PDF). Federal Poverty Level - Español (PDF)
Apply online or submit a paper application.
Online application instructions:
- Go to the Secure Access Washington (SAW) portal and create an account.
- The service code for EIP is 15939.
- SAW is secure and private.
- With a SAW account, you can easily check and renew your eligibility* and update your information.
- You can also access other Washington State services through SAW.
* Clients approved for EIP must reapply every six months to continue to receive services.
- Fill out the online EIP application, following instructions below and submitting required documents.
How to set up a SAW account:
To submit a paper application, refer to Application Instructions.
State covers some form of HCV drug therapies as part of their approved drug formularies: Yes
To learn more about what HCV drug therapies are on the drug formulary, please visit tiicann.org/co-infection-watch.html (go to page #7).