- Proof of District of Columbia residency is required. Residency can be documented with a copy of ONE of the following (showing your name and address):
- Current lease or mortgage statement, or deed settlement agreement
- Current driver’s license
- Current voter registration card
- Current Notice of Decision from Medicaid
- Fuel/utility bill (past 90 days)
- Property tax bill or statement (past 60 days)
- Rent receipt (past 90 days)
- Pay stubs or bank statement with your name and address (past 30 days)
- Letter from another government agency addressed to applicant
- Active (unexpired) homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy
- DC Healthcare Alliance Proof of DC Residency form
- If homeless, please provide statement from case manager on facility letterhead
- If you have a PO Box where you receive your mail you must include information documenting your physical address to document District of Columbia residency.
- If you live with someone and have none of the items below in your name, we will need proof of their residency and a letter stating that you live with them.
- Medical Verification: Your physician is required to complete and sign DC ADAPs medical eligibility form verifying your HIV/AIDS status. ALL INFORMATION IS CONFIDENTIAL.
- Proof of Income: Proof of income is required. Financial eligibility is based on 500% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL): FPL varies based on household size and is updated annually. Financial eligibility is calculated on the gross income available to the household.
State covers some form of HCV drug therapies as part of their approved drug formularies: Yes
To learn more about what HCV drug therapies are on the drug formulary, please visit tiicann.org/co-infection-watch.html (go to page #7).