To be eligible for the ADAP program, individuals must:
- Be a resident of California;
- Have a positive HIV/AIDS diagnosis;
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Have an annual Modified Adjusted Gross Income (MAGI) that does not exceed 500% Federal Poverty Level based on household size and income;
- Not be fully covered by Medi-Cal or any other third party payers.
State covers some form of HCV drug therapies as part of their approved drug formularies: Yes
To learn more about what HCV drug therapies are on the drug formulary, please visit tiicann.org/co-infection-watch.html (go to page #7).
State covers Cabenuva as part of their approved drug formularies: Yes