- You are a Colorado resident.
- You are a person living with HIV/AIDS verifiable at CDPHE or from a doctor or testing facility.
- Your income is equal to or less than 500% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- If you can receive assistance with Medicaid, you must verify that you have applied for that program. (You may receive temporary access to our uninsured program while this application is pending.)
- If you can receive insurance through your employer, Connect for Health Colorado, or directly through the insurer you'll need to be enrolled in Colorado SDAP’s Health Insurance Assistance Program (HIAP).You'll receive assistance in paying the costs of enrolling in this insurance.
- If you're eligible for Medicare, you will be enrolled into the State Pharmaceutical Assistance Program or Bridging the Gap (SPAP/BTG) plan for help with the costs of prescription premiums and related co-payments.
- If you have Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid program), the Supplemental Wrap-Around Program (SWAP) can help cover the copays for your SDAP formulary medicine and copays for Medicaid covered services.
- If you can't access any other insurance, you'll be enrolled in the HIV Medication Assistance Program (HMAP).
State covers some form of HCV drug therapies as part of their approved drug formularies: Yes
To learn more about what HCV drug therapies are on the drug formulary, please visit tiicann.org/co-infection-watch.html (go to page #7).
State covers Cabenuva as part of their approved drug formularies: No