- You must be a Colorado resident.
- You must have proof of HIV-positive diagnosis verifiable at CDPHE or from a doctor or testing facility.
- Your household income must be at or below four times the Federal Poverty Level. If your income is between four and five times the FPL, you're eligible for assistance with prescription medications only.
- The Ryan White ADAP system must be the payer of last resort.
- If you're eligible for Medicaid, you must verify that you have applied for that program.
- You may receive temporary access to our uninsured program while this application is pending.
- If you're eligible for insurance through your employer, for a COBRA policy or for insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace, Connect for Health Colorado, you'll need to be enrolled in Colorado ADAP’s Health Insurance Assistance Program (HIAP).
- You'll receive assistance in paying the costs of enrolling in this insurance.
- If you're eligible for Medicare, you'll also need to join Colorado ADAP’s Bridging the Gap Colorado plan for help with the costs of Medicare prescription drug premiums and related co-payments.
- If you have Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid program), the Supplemental Wrap-Around Program (SWAP) can help cover the copays on your ADAP formulary medications.
- If you can't access any other insurance, you'll be enrolled in the HIV Medication Assistance Program (HMAP).
State covers some form of HCV drug therapies as part of their approved drug formularies: Yes
To learn more about what HCV drug therapies are on the drug formulary, please visit tiicann.org/co-infection-watch.html (go to page #7).