- In need of HIV/AIDS prescriptions
- Have income at 400% or less of the Federal Poverty Level
- Are uninsured or do not have adequate prescription coverage
- Do not reside in a hospital, nursing home, hospice, or correctional facility
In order to enroll in Florida ADAP Program, follow these steps
- Apply for Eligibility
- Schedule your ADAP appointment
- Enroll in ADAP
- Get your prescriptions filled
For more information on healthcare insurance coverage through ADAP, call your local County Health Department and speak with an ADAP staff member.
State covers some form of HCV drug therapies as part of their approved drug formularies: Yes
To learn more about what HCV drug therapies are on the drug formulary, please visit tiicann.org/co-infection-watch.html (go to page #7).
State covers Cabenuva as part of their approved drug formularies: Yes