Maine's Ryan White Part B Application is available in printable pdf format.
Maine ADAP Update on COVID-19 (PDF) as of March 18, 2020
What you need to apply:
- Proof you live in Maine
- Proof of income for you and any legal dependents (spouse, children, etc.)
- Information about your health insurance
- We may also ask for proof of your HIV infection
How you apply:
- Send your completed application and attachments to:
40 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04330
Fax: (207) 287-3727
What happens next?
- Fill out the application completely and clearly. We can’t process applications with missing information.
- Once we receive your complete application, someone will contact you to let you know what programs you qualify for.
- Please allow up to two weeks for your application to be processed.
For help with the application, call 207-287-3747.
State covers some form of HCV drug therapies as part of their approved drug formularies: Yes
To learn more about what HCV drug therapies are on the drug formulary, please visit tiicann.org/co-infection-watch.html (go to page #7).