- Client must be HIV positive and documentation (viral load, physician’s verification of HIV status in form of signed letter) substantiating their HIV status must be on file with the contracting/subrecipient organization providing Ryan White Part B funded services.
- Client must meet current income eligibility guidelines requiring that a client’s household* earned income must fall at or below 300% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines for the current grant year (Beginning April 1st) unless otherwise noted or the policy is altered.
- Inmates of the County, State, or Federal Corrections system, and immigration detainees, are not eligible for services under the Ryan White Part B program while in any form of detention.
- Client must permanently reside in Nebraska and must have a valid physical street/home address and must be physically living there (homelessness is an exception to this rule, with substantiated homeless status). Post Office Boxes, addresses in care of family, neighbor, friend’s etc. are not valid addresses.
- Client must complete an intake process through a Ryan White Part B Provider and must provide updated information at least twice annually to ensure continued eligibility for ADAP. Clients must sign applicable consent for service forms and privacy/security agreements as required every 6 months.
Contact the Nebraska AIDS Project at one of their locations to arrange for case management services at 800-782-2437 or 402-552-9260.
State covers some form of HCV drug therapies as part of their approved drug formularies: Yes
To learn more about what HCV drug therapies are on the drug formulary, please visit tiicann.org/co-infection-watch.html (go to page #7).