- You must be a New Jersey resident 30 days prior to the date of your application.
- Your annual income must NOT EXCEED 500 percent of the federal poverty level.
- You must present a letter from a physician that certifies the medical necessity of receiving the covered medication(s).
- You must sign a consent form which attests to the accuracy of the information and allows for verification.
- If you have other forms of reimbursement through private insurance you may not be eligible for our program unless you have received the maximum benefits allowable under the plan.
1. Call 1-877-613-4533 to get an application;
2. Ask your case manager.
The program covers a wide range of FDA-approved medications for treating individuals with HIV and AIDS.
Hepatitis C (HCV) Drug Therapy:
State covers some form of HCV drug therapies as part of their approved drug formularies: Yes
To learn more about what HCV drug therapies are on the drug formulary, please visit tiicann.org/co-infection-watch.html (go to page #7).
Long-Acting Agents Therapy - Cabenuva:
State covers Cabenuva as part of their approved drug formularies: Yes
Link to Government Site:
New Jersey ADDP Office
PO Box 722Trenton, NJ 08625